1. In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt until combined.
2. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together egg and next 4 ingredients, until combined. Make a well in flour mixture and pour egg mixture into flour mixture, stirring gently until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Prepare griddle for medium heat (350°F)
4. Spoon ¼ cup of batter onto lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Serve with Peanut Butter-Maple Syrup. Garnish with chocolate chips, if desired.
5. Peanut Butter-Maple Syrup: Place 1 cup maple syrup and ¼ cup peanut butter in microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Whisk until smooth.
This recipe is recommended for 4 servings.