1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In medium bowl, combine peanut butter and 1/2 cup butter; beat together until blended. Gradually stir in sugar.
3. On cutting board or flat surface, knead peanut butter mixture until smooth. Shape mixture into 54 3/4-inch balls. Arrange balls on baking sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup butter over low heat, stirring occasionally.
5. With two forks, dip balls into chocolate and return to baking sheet. Drizzle leftover chocolate over peanut butter balls. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
This recipe is recommended for 54 servings.