- In medium bowl, combine turkey, ginger, and pepper; mix gently. Shape into 6 patties.
- Coat 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add patties. Cook over medium heat, turning once, 10 minutes or until done.
- In small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce and olive oil.
- In medium bowl, combine broccoli slaw and desired amount of dressing.
- Assemble sliders with turkey patties and broccoli slaw. Top with additional dressing and sesame seeds, if desired.
This recipe is recommended for 6 servings