- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, using a hand mixer cream peanut butter, butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; mix until blended.
- In small bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Add to peanut butter mixture and mix just until blended.
- Shape dough into 1¼-inch balls. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Press with a fork to flatten and create crosshatch pattern.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool completely on baking sheet.
- In 2 separate bowls, melt chocolates according to package directions. Dip cookies halfway into dark and white chocolates and sprinkle with desired toppings.
Let stand on wax paper until completely set.
Makes about 16 servings