1. Pop popcorn according to package directions. Transfer to large bowl.
2. In small saucepan combine peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Stir in extract.
3. Pour mixture over popcorn, stirring well to coat. Transfer popcorn mixture to jellyroll pan in single layer.
4. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
5. Melt chocolate according to package directions. Drizzle over popcorn. Let stand 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.
Makes 8 servings.