- 1/2 cup SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 3/4 cup butter, softened and divided
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Assorted sprinkles as desired
- Line baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, combine peanut butter spread and 1/2 cup butter; beat together until blended. Gradually stir in powdered sugar.
- On cutting board or flat surface, knead peanut butter spread mixture until smooth. Shape mixture into 36 (3/4-inch) balls. Arrange balls on baking sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup butter over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- With two forks, dip balls into chocolate, covering two-thirds of each ball and leaving one side exposed to resemble buckeyes. Return to baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles if using. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.