No-Bake SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Chopped peanuts, if desired
- In medium bowl, combine Crust ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture into 9-inch pie plate. Pat and press firmly on bottom and up sides of pie plate. Refrigerate until firm, at least 45 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat Filling ingredients with electric hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Spoon mixture into chilled crust. Refrigerate loosely covered until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired before serving. Store refrigerated.