Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8×4-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, milk and peanut butter; stir until combined, stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.