SKIPPY® Peanut Butter and Candy Cookie Bars
- ½ cup SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, cream together peanut butter, butter and brown sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla. Beat in flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in oats, white baking chips, and ½ cup candy-coated chocolate pieces. Spread mixture evenly in prepared baking pan. Top with remaining ½ cup candy-coated chocolate pieces, pressing in lightly.
- Bake until set, 25 to 27 minutes. Allow to fully cool before cutting into bars.