SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter Blended with Plant Protein
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips, melted
- Line muffin tin with 6 paper liners.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread 2 tablespoons chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Top each with 1 tablespoon peanut butter mixture. Cover peanut butter with 1 tablespoon chocolate and smooth tops.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Remove peanut butter cups from liners.