SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Halloween Crispy Candy Corn Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup SKIPPY® Natural Peanut Butter Spread
- Orange food coloring, if desired
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white baking chips
- Line 9-inch pie plate with foil, and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Stir in peanut butter spread until melted. Add orange food coloring if using. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into prepared pie plate. Allow to cool.
- Lift from plate, cut into 8 wedges. In two small microwave-safe bowls, melt milk chocolate chips and white baking chips.
- Dip or spoon the milk chocolate over the bottom of each triangle and the white chocolate over the top of the triangles.
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature.