SKIPPY® Shamrocks Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 ounces white candy coating, melted
- Green food coloring
- Green sprinkles
- Line 9×9-inch pan with foil. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour cereal into large bowl.
- In medium saucepan, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Stir peanut butter into corn syrup mixture until smooth. Pour over cereal; stir to coat. Press evenly into pan. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cut into shamrock shapes.
- Stir food coloring into melted candy coating to desired color. Frost shamrock shaped bars with candy coating mixture. Decorate with sprinkles.